Login to Account Create an Account
Highest Reputation Content
Posted by splitrunner on 03 December 2018 - 12:46 AM
Posted by SwapCity on 10 January 2019 - 05:20 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to ask for your opinion on making the PVP armors from rev non degradable as
right now they degrade.
Maybe add corrupted versions that degrade but can be worn at a lower level?
Or just make them not degrade and lower the drop rate ( its pretty low already)
Wanted to hear your guys opinions as I personally think they shouldn't degrade.
The argument is we don't want eco flooded with PVP armor but since Revs are in the wild, once we
get more pkers it will be a hot spot for pking and the drop rate is already pretty low (Imp is 1:950 and
dark beast is 1:450)
Let me know what you guys think, Thanks!
Posted by Guest on 03 March 2019 - 10:07 PM
Had a great idea of giving the top voter of every month a nice prize! It would motivate more players to vote and it would also help the server a lot!
Posted by Guest on 28 February 2019 - 01:07 AM
Suggestion: Max hit dummy. Would be like a regular training dummy from osrs but we would be able to see our max hit with the gear we are equipped with. Could make it available to donors only or to the whole server. Could even be placed @ home or ::Dzones
Posted by Guest on 27 February 2019 - 03:44 AM
Thanks for the giveaway! Glad to be a part of it
Posted by Relay on 04 February 2019 - 10:00 PM
Hello guys I figured I'd do a giveaway in celebration of receiving my Forum Moderator rank and to give back to the community, everything in this giveaway has came out of my pocket and I'd be more than happy to give to you guys. All you have to do is comment on this post and you’re entered for a chance, I’ll be entering all the contestants names into a random number generator and we’ll go from there. I would like it to be known I’m having this giveaway because it promotes players creating forum accounts, so spreading the word is great as there will be plenty more giveaways in the near future. Good luck everyone.
Giveaway ends 2/8/19 at 5pm (GMT-6)
1st Prize - Armadyl godsword
2nd Prize - Armadyl armor set
3rd Prize - $10 Donator scroll
Posted by Danny on 12 January 2019 - 04:53 AM
Could of been more detailed, slightly disappointed tbh.
Posted by Dankness@despacito on 03 December 2018 - 12:34 AM
Posted by Danny on 03 December 2018 - 12:24 AM
Please note that the staff application format will be pasted in when you attempt to start a new topic.
If you're reading this you're likely considering applying for a staff position on Aragma. Whilst this is great news for both you and the staff team here at Aragma, the application process is anything but simple. The staff application procedure is quite long and vigorous to ensure that the right individuals are chosen for the role. The application will not only test your competency in written English, but it will also do the following: help us understand the way you think, inform us about your personality and most importantly allow us to understand why you'd be a good fit for the role, and more importantly why you deserve it. It is difficult, nobody is denying that, however it is for a good reason. We can't even begin to express the important of a reliable, competent, responsible and effective staff team in a community. It's vital that as Owners of Aragma we, and you (the players) can trust in members of staff to fulfill the duties they signed up for in a professional manner. The application process consists of one written applicaiton which will be graded out of 5. If you receive 3 or more points in this written application, you will advance further in the process and be considered for a verbal interview. After this verbal interview has taken place, you will be informed of our decision to either admit you to the staff team or not. We hope that the lengthy application process will not discourage you in applying for a future staff role.
- You MUST be at least 16 years of age to apply.
- You MUST have at least 5 posts on these forums.
- You MUST have a registered Discord account with a microphone.
Please note: if your application is denied you will be unable to reapply for another two weeks since the creation of your previous application. If your application is rejected (e.g. because you forgot to fill out something) you may make another application as soon as you'd like. Staff applications are kept private on these forums. Only members of the forum staff team may view your application, and the only replies which can be posted will be by the individual handing the status of your application.
Good luck on your application to the Aragma Staff Team.
Posted by Music on 30 June 2019 - 03:05 PM
I have a hard time remembering all the levels needed and secondary ingredients, so I jotted them down.
1. Guam (lvl 1) - use Eye of Newt, lvl 3 use redberries
2. Marrentill (lvl 5) - use Unicorn Horn Dust, lvl 18 use Harralander
3. Tarromin (lvl 11) - lvl 12 use Limwurt Root, lvl 15 use Ashes
4. Harralander (lvl 20) - lvl 18 use Marrentill, lvl 22 use Red Spider Eggs, lvl 26 use Chocolate Dust, lvl 36 use Goat Horn Dust
5. Ranarr (lvl 25) - lvl 30 use White berries, lvl 38 use Snape grass
6. Toadflax (lvl 30) - lvl 34 use Toad's legs, lvl 68 use Yew roots, lvl 81 use Crushed nest
7. Irit (lvl 40) - lvl 45 use Eye of Newt, lvl 48 use Unicorn Horn Dust
8. Avantoe (lvl 48) - lvl 50 use Snape grass, lvl 53 use Kebbit teeth dust, lvl 88 use super atk
10. Kwuarm (lvl 54) - lvl 55 use Limpwurt root, lvl 60 use Dragon scale dust, lvl 54 use Red spider eggs
11. Snapdragon (lvl 59) - lvl 63 use Red spider eggs
12. Candantine (lvl 65) - lvl 66 use Whiteberries
13. Lantadyme (lvl 67) - lvl 69 use Dragon scale dust, lvl 76 use Potato cactus, lvl 90 use Super defence
14. Dwarfweed (lvl 70) - lvl 72 use Wine of Zamorak, lvl 89 use Super str pot
15. Torstol (lvl 75) - Lvl 78 use Jangerberries, lvl 90 combine super atk, str, and def, lvl 94 use anti venom
Just a quick run through, might not be all, but it includes some not on the book
Posted by Danny on 01 March 2019 - 02:49 AM
Twitch: Dobbyclub (big Harry Potter fan btw)
Posted by Relay on 27 February 2019 - 03:38 AM
Hello guys as promised i would do some more giveaways so here it is, this one is much much bigger this time we have 10 available prizes which means you guys will have way better odds on winning.
Requirements are really simple too, as some of you know I’ve been having a very good time streaming on twitch and trying to get my name out there so with this being said i’d like one of the requirements to be following my twitch.tv/lyfexrelay note this isn’t mandatory but if done it will be looked at as a 2nd entry for your name increasing your odds of winning. Most importantly make sure to comment your Aragma IGN on this topic for your first giveaway entry, thank you all for taking time and good luck.
Posted by Guest on 26 February 2019 - 12:12 PM
A nice touch to the game would be to add skilling pets. Being an eco server i think its only right to add them in. Such as the fishing, theiving, firemaking, woodcutting, and mining.
Posted by Dankness@despacito on 03 December 2018 - 12:43 AM
Posted by twitch on 14 January 2019 - 06:22 PM
Thank you so much for this!
Posted by Dean on 03 December 2018 - 12:39 AM
It's going to be awesome
Posted by Deathwish on 31 March 2019 - 03:18 AM
Been thinking about a couple things that could be changed / done.
1. Lower the EXP rate for ironman. Ironman levels up waaaay too fast.
2. Add some Slayer Bosses. Bosses you have to have a required slayer level for or a task for in order to attack. Maybe make slayer slower.
3. Maybe add something into the Grand Exchange to where it stocks some of the more basic low tier stuff.
4. Maybe add a few bosses to Donator Zone or something. I know you get unlimited trio, but would still be nice.
Tried to not suggest basically the same thing everyone else does lol.