Welcome to Aragma
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Grand Exchange

2 replies to this topic

Ithaca

Ithaca

• Regular Donator
  • 17 posts
  • In-Game Name:Ithaca

I feel like I am making too many suggestions, so you can just tell me to shut up when you please. Anyways, I have always been a fan of the player owned shops, that way you can browse what a player has for sale. I feel like the Grand Exchange works completely fine, however it would be really cool if there was an option or feature that tells you items that were recently added for sale in the Grand Exchange or something like that... Maybe you click on something that says items currently for sale. I feel like it would make the GE more useful. It just takes a while to search items and it usually says no one is selling them. However it would be cool to be able to see what is for sale, I tend to just buy random things as I see them for sale, especially if it is a good deal. Let me know what you think. I might not have explained it to the best of my ability but hopefully you can understand what I mean. Let me know what you think. Cheers.                                                  -Ithaca

DaoC

DaoC

• Regular Donator
  • 24 posts
  • Discord:DaoC#9337
  • In-Game Name:DaoC

I Support this - I Highly recommend like an Auction House or something close to that.

jad.png

Relay

Relay

MCMXCVII

• Forum Moderator
  • 17 posts
  • Discord:Relay#8031
  • LocationUnited States, Missouri
  • In-Game Name:Relay

Very good recommendation i support this too!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users