Welcome to Aragma
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Quick Guide to Starting Aragma

2 replies to this topic

Deathwish

Deathwish

• Regular Donator
  • 14 posts
  • Discord:Deathwish#9865
  • In-Game Name:Deathwish

Aragma is packed full of content. In this guide, I'll be telling you how to get started. If you don't want to read the guide, you can watch my easy video on how to get started here!

When starting Aragma, the best place would be to go to ::train

gdRYLBG.png

Here at train, you'll kill Minor Warriors. Minor's drop basically everything you'd need to start including mystery boxes, dragon bones, and more.

iGfKyXz.png

After you've got a decent setup, your next bet would be to do some bossing. I myself starrted out doing different God Wars dungeons, which you'll find in your teleport tab under the map.

n1TEzEx.png

Clicking on the globe will open up all of the teleports that you need.

After you've gotten some gear from different bosses and have more of an understanding of the game, you can do our elite bosses. The Trio, Numb, and Wrathful. Trio bosses drop different nex armour, twisted bow, ghrazi rapier, and armadyl staff. In order to enter trio, you must have trio tokens from killing other bosses or be a donator to enter for free.

jjrh6gC.png

The Trio bosses are Bellator, Sagittarius, and Venefica. Below, are their drop tables.

ENTUuGe.png

Y1E5YQM.png

3uIDHe1.png

After you get some nex armour and maybe one of the elite weapons, you'll be able to do Corporeal Beast, Numb, and Wrathful by yourself efficiently.

Numb Armour is the best Melee based armour In-game.

UtTJxIW.png

Below, is the drop table for the Numb Warriors.

GGByWnB.png

If you're playing Aragma based on range, you'll want to go to wrathful instead of numb.

NKfdXyL.png

Wrathful Demons drop the best in-game range armour. Their drop table is posted below.

0wfgwcO.png

I hope this quick simple guide helps some people that are just starting out. I'll be adding more on to this guide as time passes by. Hope everyone enjoys it!

Roma

Roma

Advanced Member

• Support
  • 39 posts
  • Discord:Roma#9417
  • LocationCanada
  • In-Game Name:Roma

Great guide for new players.

.----------------.  .----------------.  .----------------.  .----------------. 
| .--------------. || .--------------. || .--------------. || .--------------. |
| |  _______     | || |     ____     | || | ____    ____ | || |      __      | |
| | |_   __ \    | || |   .'    `.   | || ||_   \  /   _|| || |     /  \     | |
| |   | |__) |   | || |  /  .--.  \  | || |  |   \/   |  | || |    / /\ \    | |
| |   |  __ /    | || |  | |    | |  | || |  | |\  /| |  | || |   / ____ \   | |
| |  _| |  \ \_  | || |  \  `--'  /  | || | _| |_\/_| |_ | || | _/ /    \ \_ | |
| | |____| |___| | || |   `.____.'   | || ||_____||_____|| || ||____|  |____|| |
| |              | || |              | || |              | || |              | |
| '--------------' || '--------------' || '--------------' || '--------------' |
 '----------------'  '----------------'  '----------------'  '----------------'

Deathwish

Deathwish

• Regular Donator
  • 14 posts
  • Discord:Deathwish#9865
  • In-Game Name:Deathwish

Great guide for new players.

Glad you think so!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users