Welcome to Aragma
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Forum Event [ Cash & Item Giveaways ]

4 replies to this topic

Decipher

Decipher

Server Supporter

• Support
  • 17 posts
  • Discord:Louis#8596
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • In-Game Name:Decipher

Forum Competition 

Hello guys I've been noticing that a lot of players struggle at starting here, from being recently new player myself i noticed the lack of guides or tips for new players. If you have spare time or want to earn a little reward for helping the server out then i would highly appreciate the help, the goal is to store guides for new players to read or instructions on how to do a certain task so that they won't be left relying on the people who are online at the time. Okay boring introduction part over now lets get to the fun stuff;

Guides that are made in detailed will earn -

100mil cash 

5x Vote Scrolls

Guide + a video will get -

150mil Cash

5x Vote Scrolls

Commentary Video Will get  -

200mil in Cash

1x Armadyl Helmet 

1x Armadyl Chestplate

1x Armadyl Chainskirt

1x Armadyl Crossbow

For every guide made 1 ticket will be added to my raffle 

Please make sure to allocate your guides below in URL Link -

https://aragma.co.uk...forum/9-guides/

Disclaimers 

Try to make sure you make a unique guide or if one is already created on your specific idea but is outdated - you can renew this guide to make it more up to date. Rewards will vary depending on the amount of support the post receives if you would like to donate to the event pm @Decipher in game

If you have completed a guide and would like to receive your reward just message me in game @Decipher or reply to this thread with your guide URL Link

╭━━━╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
╰╮╭╮┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
╱┃┃┃┣━━┳━━┳┳━━┫╰━┳━━┳━╮
╱┃┃┃┃┃━┫╭━╋┫╭╮┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
╭╯╰╯┃┃━┫╰━┫┃╰╯┃┃┃┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┻━━┻━━┻┫╭━┻╯╰┻━━┻╯
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╰╯

urbancharmander

urbancharmander

• Maxed
  • 3 posts
  • Discord:urbancharmander#0816
  • In-Game Name:charmie

i don't see why people would make a in depth guide for a measly 100m, 100m is easy to gain in this server, and you go up to 200m? still nothing, but i like the idea. but rather have more of an incentive than cash 

give people starter items and gear, no one sells items, and whats good about 1b cash? nothing at the moment until the server is more populated

Decipher

Decipher

Server Supporter

• Support
  • 17 posts
  • Discord:Louis#8596
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • In-Game Name:Decipher

i don't see why people would make a in depth guide for a measly 100m, 100m is easy to gain in this server, and you go up to 200m? still nothing, but i like the idea. but rather have more of an incentive than cash 

give people starter items and gear, no one sells items, and whats good about 1b cash? nothing at the moment until the server is more populated

@urbancharmander Thank you for your feedback rewards are just a little incentive, this topic is to mainly spread light on people making guides for others. If you would like to donate to the cause so i can make the prizes message me in game i will add to the post.

Thanks Decipher^.^

╭━━━╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
╰╮╭╮┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
╱┃┃┃┣━━┳━━┳┳━━┫╰━┳━━┳━╮
╱┃┃┃┃┃━┫╭━╋┫╭╮┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
╭╯╰╯┃┃━┫╰━┫┃╰╯┃┃┃┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┻━━┻━━┻┫╭━┻╯╰┻━━┻╯
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╰╯

Decipher

Decipher

Server Supporter